Auto Insurance for International Students in San Diego, California
If you’re an International Student in San Diego, CA, and you’re ready to drive—you’re in the right place!
As you gear up to get behind the wheel and explore your new surroundings, the first step is to call Wayne McCormick at McCormick Insurance at (619) 276-0492.
You’ll be glad you did.
Wayne has personally helped insure hundreds of student drivers who attend San Diego junior colleges and universities such as University of San Diego, University of California at San Diego, San Diego State University, Point Loma Nazarene, and San Diego University for Integrative Studies.
We’ll tailor an auto insurance policy just for you—at an exceptionally low rate.
- Own a car? Rates as low as $350 per year (Including California state minimum liability coverage!)
- Own a Vespa, scooter or motorcycle? Pay as little as $201 a year!
Excellent Reputation and Stellar Customer Service
At McCormick Insurance Solutions, we love working with international students so much that we keep track of you and your hometowns on a map in our San Diego Bay Park office.
Just ask Thomas who’s pictured here marking his hometown of Aalesund, Norway.
Other reasons you trust McCormick Insurance:
The journey begins with auto or motorcycle insurance. As an independent insurance brokerage, we have access to rates with many insurance companies in the USA that are highly rated (A.M. Best rated “A”). This means that a reputable company with strong financial backing will protect you in case of an accident.
We offer low auto insurance rates and know how to build long-lasting relationships within the international student and visitor community here in San Diego. That’s why the International Student Centers at USD, SDSU and UCSD trust us to refer their students directly to our agency.
We take special care when insuring drivers new to California because we understand the level of uncertainty or apprehension that comes from relocating. We take the worry out of coming to California, complying with our laws and rules and navigating through the process of buying, smog testing, registering and insuring your vehicle.
We carefully go over all of the details in simple language that anyone can understand, carefully and patiently guiding you through the whole process of:
- Insuring your car with California auto insurance
- Getting a smog test on your car’s exhaust system, which is a state requirement for all motorists
- Registering your vehicle with the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in our office—not theirs!
Call us Today at (619) 276-0492!
We’re standing by, ready to start the process of insuring and registering your vehicle. And rest assured, our agency owner, Wayne McCormick, will personally walk you through the process, step-by-step. Then you can be 100% confident that you getting the right coverage—at the right price.
One of the first steps to feeling at home is having the ability to drive. At McCormick Insurance, we will get you moving in the right direction.
Call Wayne McCormick at (619) 276-0492.
More Helpful Insurance and DMV Resources:
- Download the McCormick Insurance brochure for International Students.
- Refer to the California Driver’s Handbook, which is also available in print format when you visit our office in Bay Park or the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Read our Auto Insurance FAQs.
- 6 Tips For Buying A Used Car
We love social media!