San Diego Personal Insurance
It is important to review your insurance annually to make sure you are properly protected. As the summer months approach, it might be a good idea to have your agent review your policies and compare them to your current stage in life to make sure you have the best personal insurance possible.
It is also important that you keep your home, RV, motorcycle, boat, and vehicles in good repair throughout the entire year. We want to provide you with a few personal insurance tips as well as some help in getting your recreational vehicles and home prepared for the summer months. First, let us review your insurance needs.
There are many areas of your life that change over time, and some of these may require you to make adjustments in your personal insurance program. In addition, now that summer is upon us, it is the perfect time to see if you can get some cool summer savings on your personal insurance.
Changes in these situations mean changes in your risk.
- New vehicles purchased. Anytime you purchase or sell a vehicle, you will need to update your auto insurance.
- You moved. Where you live factors into what you pay for insurance, and chances are, your premiums will change when you move.
- Teen drivers. Some insurers are more teen-friendly than others, and if you have a new teen driver, it is worth checking with us to see if another insurer will give you a better rate.
- New art, guns, wine, or jewelry. Your homeowners insurance has limitation on certain high-end items. If you have any of these items, check with your agent to make sure you are covered.
- Added equipment to your RV or boat. If you have added aftermarket equipment to any of your recreational vehicles, it will be important to review this with your agent.
San Diego Recreational Toy Insurance
Boat and Watercraft Insurance
We offer coverage for a variety of watercraft including sailboats, jet skis, and powerboats. We will recommend the right watercraft insurance coverage for your needs.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
No matter what kind of RV, motor home, trailer, or camper you own, knowing you are covered will give you the peace of mind to relax and enjoy your journey. We cover your liability and roadside assistance, as well as damage to your RV and personal property. Those who want luxury living while on the road often enhance their RV’s with big screen TV’s and other specialty electronics. Additional custom add-ons can include skylights, roof racks, or ramps. All of these items add value to your recreational vehicle investment.
A motorcycle insurance policy can include parts and equipment, roadside assistance, liability coverage, medical coverage, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
Another important factor to consider is the aftermarket add-ons and enhancements you have added to your vehicle.
Spring Home Maintenance Tips
- Clean out gutters and downspouts
- Inspect roof for moss or needed repairs
- Repair window screens
- Service A/C and HVAC units
- Inspect sprinkler and irrigation systems
- Check windows for leaks
- Replace rotted wood siding or trim around windows
- Re-caulk windows and doors
- Examine brickwork and stucco for cracks
- Check the attic for any damage or water leakage
- Trim vegetation away for your home
- Check for signs of termites
Prepare Your Boat For Use
Inspect all canvas and vinyl for rips or tears
- Test the battery for a full charge
- Top off the oil and other fluids
- Make sure there are adequate life vests and other safety equipment
- Check electrical systems
- Inspect the trailer and tires
Get Your Vehicle Ready For Spring
Now is a great time to prepare your car or truck for spring and summer. Essential maintenance now can help prevent expensive problems from developing when your time on the road increases in the warmer months. The following tips can help save you time and money in the future.
- Wash and wax your vehicle
- Top off all fluids
- Check your tires for wear
- Test the battery for a full charge
- Replace your windshield wipers
- Update your auto insurance
It is always a good strategy to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Our knowledgeable agents can help ensure that your auto insurance policy provides the protection you need if a road trip leads to an accident.
We have many insurance companies to choose from, so call us at (619) 276-0492 or fill out the form below for a quote. If you need insurance after-hours, you can click on the “Buy Now” link below and get a quote and policy with one of our carriers immediately. You decide which option is best for you!
One of our Licensed Agents will contact you shortly to discuss your coverages and options. We can also be reached at (619) 276-0492.