Insurance That Protects You On The Road
Personal auto insurance from McCormick insurance can provide you with security and protection from devastating liability claims arising from an accident involving your vehicle. Your auto insurance needs to be based on your individual family needs. Some people may need more coverage, if they have teen drivers or have a high net worth. Whether it is simple liability or full coverage, we have the solutions.
We’ll help you find the right California auto insurance rates you can afford, because we can write both; Preferred auto insurance for drivers with clean records and Non-Standard car insurance for those waiting for their driving records to improve.
Auto coverage Your Should Have:
- Bodily Injury Liability– Coverage for damages that involve bodily injury to third parties for which you become legally liable under the law.
- Property Damage Liability– Coverage for damage to the property of others.
- Personal Injury Protection– Coverage for medical, hospital, rehabilitation, loss of wages, or loss of services costs resulting from injury to you or any guest injured while in the vehicle.
- Comprehensive– Protection for the loss of or damage to, your vehicle and its equipment from all causes except collision, subject to the terms and conditions on the policy.
- Collision– Protection for the collision damage to your automobile and its equipment, subject to the terms and conditions on the policy.
- Uninsured Motorist– Coverage allows you to recover bodily injury damages due to an accident where the other party does not have insurance and is legally liable.
- Hired Auto Liability Coverage– Covers liability for automobiles hired under contract on behalf of, or loaned to, the named insured.
Auto insurance Rates
Auto insurance rates differ from company to company, so it really pays to have us shop your insurance. Some markets offer better rates for trucks, RV and campers, while others can offer better rates for motorcycles. As an independent agent, we can shop many Colorado auto insurance companies and bring you the best possible combination of price, coverage, and service.
Auto premium Savings
There are many things you can do to keep your auto rates at the lowest level possible.
- Review your deductibles. According to the Insurance Information Institute, raising your deductible from $200 to $500 could reduce your Collision and Comprehensive costs by 15 to 20 percent.
- Look for discounts. There are many different discounts offered by insurance companies. These include multi-policy, good student, and more.
- The kind of car you own can have an impact on insurance costs. Do some research about a car before you buy.
- Is your coverage appropriate based on the type of car you have? If you have an older car, it may benefit you to consider raising your collision deductibles.
- Get your policy up to date. Have you experienced changes like a new address or marriage? Call us for a policy review.
Why Work With Our Insurance Agency?
- We know and understand your personal risk
- We are a full-service independent insurance agency
- Our goal is to provide the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
It’s easy to save on car insurance. Just call (619) 276-0492 or request a quote ONLINE and Wayne McCormick will provide you:
- Rate quotes from up to 40 nationally known auto insurance carriers (e.g., Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, etc.) with A.M. Best ratings of “A” or better
- Online access to your car insurance policy
- Access to insurance savings for your home or rental property—even life insurance and wedding insurance!
- Personalized help via phone anytime you need it via (619) 276-0492
- In-person consultations at our San Diego Bay Park office (across from Mission Bay Park)
- Ability to buy Mexico auto insurance and print your policy before heading south of the border
Since 1992, Wayne McCormick has provided auto insurance at competitive rates for drivers in San Diego County and Southern California.
With McCormick Insurance, we’ve got you covered, and we can help you save hundreds on your auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, umbrella insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat / watercraft insurance, RV / travel trailer insurance, commercial insurance and more. We even offer surety bonds!