A New Way to Buy San Diego Insurance
Congratulations! You got past the title and are now embarking on a new way to look at the San Diego insurance buying process. Over the next few months we would like to offer you an alternative way to think about insurance that will change your purchasing experience.
We will start with a few basic truths that we believe in. We will share these truths in greater detail over the next few articles.
- Insurance is a service not a commodity.
- You can never get the right personal insurance for you needs online in 7 minutes.
- There is more to insurance than a policy.
- Insurance was designed to be a relationship between the customer, agents and insurer.
- Your insurance agent should be as valuable as your CPA, attorney and financial advisor.
- If all you get from your agent/company is a policy, then they are overpaid.
- Insurance ads are confusing because they make you believe that all insurance is the same, and we all know that not to the case.
- To get proper coverage, a knowledgeable agent and great service, buyers need not pay any more.
The very core of what we value is that providing reasonable solutions to people and businesses should come before everything else, even if what we recommend means not selling you insurance.
We want to inform you about the value and importance of developing a relationship with your agent. The qualification of the agent can make a difference in your insurance coverage. The national companies spend millions of dollars in advertising while offering only a minimal amount of coverage. The main purpose of insurance is to have your claims covered. In order for your claims to be covered you need an individualized policy that addresses your risk and needs. Only then, will you have the right coverage.
We hope you will join us on this journey, and in the end decide that there is a better way to buy insurance and have true peace of mind. Are you curious to know how you can save more by combining your auto and home insurance? (619) 276-0492. The Wayne McCormick Insurance team in San Diego is ready to serve you, and help you save up to 22% on your homeowners, condo or apartment building insurance