As an independent agent we can shop many San Diego auto insurance companies and bring you the best possible combination of price, coverage, and service. There are a number of things that we consider to help you get the best auto insurance for your needs.
- Taking advantage of low mileage drivers — Some auto insurance companies will give discounts if you drive less than a certain number of miles or drive less than a certain distance to work.
- Your vehicle will also determine your overall insurance costs — Some cars are more inviting for thieves, and some cars are more expensive to repair. It makes a lot of sense to do the adequate amount of research before you make your auto purchase.
- Does your insurance company know the exact vehicle you own? — Many manufacturers offer somewhat similar model names for vehicles but insurance costs may vary. Additionally, the difference between a two door and a four door, or providing the wrong model designation, can impact your auto insurance quote.
- Consider your deductibles — If you are a safe driver, you will, over time, save more money by raising your insurance deductible.
- Discounts offered — We check to make sure that you are benefiting from all the discounts offered.
Whether you’re a perfect driver, an international driver or an unlucky driver, look no further than McCormick Insurance in San Diego County. We’ve been serving Southern California for more than 30 years.