McCormick Insurance Offers A Variety Of Competitive Personal Insurance Products
A San Diego Insurance Update
Insurance ads are everywhere, we constantly hear; save on your home insurance now, it only takes 15 minutes to save, or get the best coverage for the lowest price. Most of these kinds of ads are very misleading and are in some cases not truthful. We want to set the record straight when it comes to competitive homeowner’s insurance; our objective is to get the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service on any personal insurance. Let’s look at some of the most important kinds of personal insurance, and we can let you how to get the right personal insurance for you.
Earthquake insurance is not covered under a typical homeowner’s insurance policy. There are a few things you can do to get the best possible premiums on your earthquake insurance. Make sure your home has the latest earthquake retrofitting and bolting. Make sure your foundation is well maintained. Finally, have us research the market for the best price and coverage. We have access to many earthquake insurance companies and can bring you the coverage that you need.
Remember life insurance is not just for the breadwinner. Stay at home parents need life insurance too. To keep your life insurance rates low, you should live a healthy lifestyle to include; not smoking or drinking, watching your weight, getting regular physicals and getting regular exercise. Term life insurance offers the lowest cost, but may not be the best for your situation. We can shop your life insurance with many markets and provide a number different of competitive insurance for you to consider.
Driving to Mexico? Mexico law requires motorist to have insurance in the event of an accident. Your U.S. based coverage does not provide coverage if you drive your vehicle into Mexico. We can make it easy to buy your Mexican auto insurance online in minutes. We offer coverage for autos, SUV’s, motorcycles, trucks and vans. Simply click on the link below to start a quote, enter your information, and print out your policy!
There are many things you can do to help keep your homeowner’s insurance premiums low.
- Look to increase your deductibles
- Make sure you insure your home and not the land.
- Add a security system to your home.
- Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
- Are you over the age of 65 or in the military? There are senior discounts available.
- Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing and roofing.
Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options for you.
Save On San Diego Auto insurance
As with San Diego homeowner’s insurance, there are many things you can control about your auto insurance premiums.
- Use an independent agent to provide you with a quote. We are an independent agency and has access to many markets that provide competitive premiums on auto insurance.
- Many insurers offer a multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- There are good student discounts as well.
- Most insurers offer good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles.
- If you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
Gather As Much Information As Possible
It is very important to provide as much information about yourself and your family as possible. The more information we have about your home, personal property, vehicle information, and other information, the better able we are to get you the best possible combination of coverage price and service. Remember, the goal is not to get cheap insurance but the right insurance for you at competitive premiums.
McCormick Insurance Professionals
Curious to know how much you could be saving!
Dial (619) 276-0492 and the Wayne McCormick Insurance team will help you get a comprehensive homeowners or renters policy that will meet your needs.