San Diego Personal Insurance; A Safety Net For High Net Worth People
There are many benefits to having been blessed with wealth. You may have a vacation home, boat, plane, or get to travel the world. But individuals with high net worth have increased risks that need to be managed. San Diego Personal insurance policies created for high net worth individuals can have much higher limits than average policies, providing the adequate coverage high net worth individuals need for more expensive homes and automobiles, as well as valuable collections, yachts and aviation.
Many “standard” personal insurance policies have limitations that create the need for a different personal insurance approach.
Personal Insurance Risks For High Net Worth Individuals
- Foreign travel
- Expensive art or gun collections
- Expensive jewelry
- Private aviation
- A greater amount of cash in the home
- Expensive or custom vehicles
- Watercraft that are not covered under a normal policy
- Hired staff
- Custom homes with unique or one of a kind construction
- Homes in foreign countries
- Involvement in charities that create new risks
- Custom furniture or other personal items
- Imported fixtures
Affluent individuals often choose a personal umbrella policy, which provides expanded coverage and increased protection of their assets beyond what is provided under homeowner’s and auto insurance policies.
To get a free rate quote, simply call (619) 276-0492. Or, complete the easy Quote Request form
The Wayne McCormick Insurance team in San Diego is standing by ready to help you save up to 22% on your homeowners, condo or apartment building insurance.