Accidents Happen… That’s Why You Have San Diego Auto Insurance
It is our hope that you never have an auto accident. But let’s face the facts, at some point you may be involved in an auto accident. The accident may be the fault of the other driver or due to your own negligence. Whatever the case, here are a few things to do right after an accident.
- Turn off your vehicle, it will reduce the chance of a fire.
- Make sure everyone in both vehicles are ok.
- If there are injuries, call 911.
- Don’t try to move your vehicle if it will not drive.
- Get complete information from the other driver, passengers and witnesses.
- Take pictures with your phone before you move your car.
- Do not admit fault.
- File a report with the DMV or police.
- Notify your insurance company and agent. The sooner your insurance company knows about the accident; the sooner they can start working to resolve your claim.
- See your doctor if there is any chance you may have been injured.
What Can Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance is best purchased through an agent like us. We can find you the best combination of coverage, price and service. Here are the kids of insurance typically found in a personal auto policy.
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage
Are you curious to know how you can save more by combining your auto insurance and home insurance? (619) 276-0492. The Wayne McCormick Insurance team in San Diego is ready to serve you, and help you save on your auto, homeowners, condo or apartment building insurance