Are You Putting Your San Diego Homeowner’s Insurance at Risk?
If you own a home or rent, you need the right kind of homeowner’s insurance. Homeowner’s insurance is needed to protect yourself, your family, and your property from loss and/or damage. We can provide you with many homeowner’s insurance options. Let us do the shopping for you.
Do Not Place Your San Diego Homeowner’s Insurance At Risk!
- Pay your insurance premiums on time. A poor payment history of constant late payments may encourage the insurance company to cancel your coverage.
- Do not file an excessive number of claims. No doubt, you buy insurance to pay for covered claims or losses. However, if you nickel and dime the insurance company, they may be apt to not renew your coverage, or offer a policy with a higher deductible or at a much higher premium.
- Having a high risk is costly. If you own a pool, have an old home where the wiring or roof has been neglected, or own certain breeds of dogs, you may not get the most competitive rates.
- Criminal activity. If you have been convicted of certain crimes, your insurer may not offer a renewal. These activities might include assault, drug convictions, or fraud.
- Be completely honest on your application. If it is found that the information on the application is dishonest or intentionally incorrect, you may be subject to a non-renewal.
Are you curious to know how you can save more by combining your auto and home insurance? (619) 276-0492. The Wayne McCormick Insurance team in San Diego is ready to serve you, and help you save on your auto, homeowners, condo or apartment building insurance