March is over and we spent the while month watching 64 college basketball teams play to the final four, then to the championship game. Congratulations to North Carolina! The entire thing reminded us of some insurance madness. We thought we would share with you our “insurance madness final four.” These can impact your competitive San Diego personal insurance programs.
Insurance Madness Final Four
- Always use an independent agent. Independent agents will search the market for the best possible insurance designed for your family or business. Independents agent do not work for an insurance company, they represent you and look out after your interests first.
- Never buy insurance online. When you buy insurance online you never know if you are getting the best combination of coverage, price, and service. However, you do find out when you have an uninsured claim.
- Always consider deductible options. A simple way to save money is to consider increasing your deductible on your auto insurance, home insurance, or even your motorcycle insurance.
- Many people don’t consider these coverage’s but they should
- Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in the United States. Every homeowner should consider identity theft coverage.
- A personal umbrella can offer additional protection for those who own a home or have personal assets worth protecting.
- Your business might be at risk if you do not have cyber liability or employment practices liability.
Your San Diego Insurance Professionals
For more than two decades, Wayne McCormick CIC, of McCormick Insurance Solutions has been serving the insurance needs of San Diegans who are looking for the right coverage for their auto, home, life, motorcycle, boat, RV and more.
Focused on getting to know you and your unique lifestyle needs, the “Insurance Sensei” Wayne McCormick will offer you and your loved ones: