San Diego Auto Insurance
Summertime can be very dangerous when it comes to driving. According to the AAA, over 3,500 people are killed during Memorial Day and Labor Day. A large number of auto accidents involve drivers between the ages of 16-20. There are considerably more drivers on the road during the summer months, so it pays to develop a sense of safety and well as have your auto insurance reviewed to make sure you have the proper coverage for your needs. Summer Driving Damagers Can Include
- Construction projects that slow traffic
- Increased motorcycles on the road
- Heat which may cause blown tires
- Sun glare
- Drivers in a hurry
- More teens on the road
San Diego Personal Auto Insurance
Your personal auto insurance program can be designed to meet you and your family’s individual needs. Choosing the right auto insurance is made easy by calling our office. We have access to a number of highly competitive auto insurance companies and can shop your coverage and provide the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
We will meet with you to determine your needs and budget, then shop the market. We will also educate you on which coverage you may need but have not thought of. You then can decide which coverage is best for you. Here are some of the kinds of coverages and issues you might consider.
Coverages Can include;
- Bodily Injury Liability -covers injury to third parties
- Property Roadside Assistance – provides towing and other help
- Collision Coverage -covers damage to your vehicle
- Audio, Visual, and Data Electronic Equipment – coverage for aftermarket equipment
- Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault) -covers guests in your vehicle who are injured
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorists -provide coverage for drivers who are not insured
- Comprehensive (Other Than Collision) Coverage -covers fire, theft and non-collision damages
- Glass Coverage – provides replace and repair of windshields
- New Vehicle Replacement Cost Coverage – can offer newer replacement of your older vehicle
- Rental Reimbursement (transportation expenses)- coverage rental cars for covered losses
- Towing & Labor – Pays for the towing of your vehicle
- Trip Interruption – can provide funds in the event a trip is canceled due to a covered accident.
- Medical Payments -offers medical care for passengers
Recreational Vehicle Insurance
RV insurance can include coverage for boats and watercraft, motor homes, and other toys. We can provide you with a competitive quote on all your toys. Here are the kinds of coverage we can offer.
- Replacement cost
- Roadside assistance
Coverage For Boats And Watercraft
Boat or watercraft insurance covers you in the event of a loss or damage to your boat. It can cover most watercraft with motors, fishing boats, leisure crafts, and yachts. Boat insurance does not usually cover canoes, kayaks, or personal watercraft (PWCs).
Summer Driving Safety Tips
Before you get into your car, it would help to check these items once per month.
- Tire pressure
- Check fluid levels
- Check the wiper blades to make sure they work properly
- Are brakes working properly?
- Do your headlights and turn singles work properly?
Emergency Road Kit
- Jumper cables
- First aid kit
- Car phone charger
- Small tools kit
Tips For Traveling With Children
- Always use approved child safety seats
- Pack snacks
- Stop every few hours
Driving Safety Tips
- Slowdown in highly congested areas
- Don’t be a distracted driver
- Wear sunglasses
- Don’t drink alcohol and drive
- Don’t eat and drive
- Watch for motorcycles and bikes
- Follow traffic laws
- Take breaks to reduce fatigue
We hope you have a great summer and if you are driving be safe and have us complete a review of all your insurance to make you have the coverage you desire. Nothing feels better than knowing as you travel, you are protected.
All coverage described here are to be considered general in nature. Your actual coverage will depend on the insurance you have purchased and all claims are subject to your own policy terms and conditions.
It’s easy to save on car insurance. Just call (619) 276-0492 or request a quote ONLINE and Wayne McCormick will provide you:
- Rate quotes from up to 40 nationally known auto insurance carriers (e.g., Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, etc.) with A.M. Best ratings of “A” or better
- Online access to your car insurance policy
- Access to insurance savings for your home or rental property—even life insurance and wedding insurance!
- Personalized help via phone anytime you need it via (619) 276-0492
- In-person consultations at our San Diego Bay Park office (across from Mission Bay Park)
- Ability to buy Mexico auto insurance and print your policy before heading south of the border