Custom Motorcycle Insurance
Many of us love to ride the California highways on our motorcycles. San Diego Motorcycle Insurance is what we do. Your bike is an extension of your personality, and that’s one reason why you customize it. We have the custom motorcycle insurance that can address the special needs of custom bike owners. We can insure most manufactures including Honda, Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Kawasaki, BMW, Suzuki, Victory, KTM, and more.
What Can Be Covered Under Custom Motorcycle Insurance?
- Additional Custom Parts and Equipment (ACPE)/Accessory coverage can be purchased for motorcycles less than 25 years old. You may spend thousands of dollars customizing your bike and that is why you need custom motorcycle insurance.
- Comprehensive and Collision coverage. This provides replacement for damage or loss to your bike and/or equipment.
- On certain motorcycles we can offer agreed value coverage.
- Safety Apparel Coverage. This can provides up to $1,500 in coverage for damage to any clothing designed to minimize damage from an accident including helmets and goggles.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage. Coverage that protects you financially if you’re in an accident with someone who’s at fault and either has no insurance or insufficient insurance.
- Liability insurance. Motorcycle liability insurance protects you in the event you injure someone or damage someone’s property, while driving your motorcycle.
The advantage of Motorcycle Insurance
All motorcycles on the road are required by law to have motorcycle insurance. Motorcycle insurance protects a motorcycle and its owner in the event of a loss. Have an annual insurance review. We can help you find the right combination of coverage and price, and we provide outstanding customer service. It’s your motorcycle, and it deserves the best customized motorcycle insurance coverage. With McCormick Insurance, you get a great product at a great price that’s guaranteed for 12 months.
Motorcycle insurance has your typical coverage plus it has some specialized coverage with which you may not be familiar. To learn more call us today. We represent many fine motorcycle companies. We have many insurance companies to choose from so call us at (619) 276-0492.