It is that time of year when millions of kids are heading back to the classroom. It also may be a good time to have us review your San Diego auto insurance. Having the correct San Diego auto insurance coverage and limits is very important in this litigious world.
Drive Safe In A School Zone
A school zone is any area near a school or crosswalk leading to a school. School zones typically have speed limits of between 15 and 25 mph, and fines for speeding in these areas are usually double.
- Slow down, and obey all traffic laws and speed zones.
- Follow all laws pertaining to school buses.
- Pay extra attention in a school zone. Watch out for children who might dart into the street, and always yield to pedestrians crossing in the crosswalk or intersection.
- Watch out for school crossing guards and follow their direction.
- Never pass a vehicle in a school zone.
Do Not Be A Distracted Driver
When you are driving, the condition of the roadway you are on, and the behavior of other drivers, can change abruptly leaving you little or no time to react. When you are driving, follow these rules:
- Stay focused.
- Pay attention.
- Expect the unexpected.
Are you curious to know how you can save more by combining your auto and home insurance? (619) 276-0492. The Wayne McCormick Insurance team in San Diego is ready to serve you, and help you save on your auto, homeowners, condo or apartment building insurance