We Help Lower San Diego Home Insurance Premiums
Many people believe that they have little or no control over their homeowner’s insurance. Often, people think that premiums are determined by some “secret formula.” It is true that every company has rates for their homeowner’s premiums, but there are many factors that help make up your homeowner’s premiums.
Factors that help determine your San Diego homeowner’s premiums
- Age of home
- Age of roof
- The replacement cost
- Distance to fire station
Get the best possible homeowner’s premiums
- Install deadbolt locks.
- Increase your deductible.
- Some insurers offer occupational discounts for teachers, police, firefighters, government employees, etc.
- Install a central station security system.
- Your agent can help you evaluate the different policies and companies so you can make the choice this is right for you.
- Ask for other discounts offered by your insurer.
- Make sure your replacement cost is up to date.
- Do you have replacement cost or actual cash value (ACV) coverage? We recommend replacement cost.
- Do you need loss of use coverage? Most homeowners and renters do.
For more than three decades, Wayne McCormick CIC, of McCormick Insurance Solutions has been serving the insurance needs of San Diegans who are looking for the right coverage for their auto, home, life, motorcycle, boat, RV and more.
Focused on getting to know you and your unique lifestyle needs, the “Insurance Sensei” Wayne McCormick will offer you and your loved ones: