How to Save Money on Your San Diego Auto Insurance
We are always searching for ways to help our clients save money on their San Diego auto insurance. Saving money on San Diego auto insurance is a relatively quick way to lower the cost of operating your car in San Diego, and can be accomplished with a quick phone call to McCormick Insurance Solutions. There are many ways to lower your auto insurance costs without eliminating needed coverage. Here are a few ideas to consider:
- Use an independent agent to provide a quote. McCormick Insurance Solutions is independent and has access to many markets that provide competitive premiums on San Diego auto insurance.
- Many insurers offer discounts on your San Diego auto insurance if your car has some of the following features:
- Anti-lock brakes
- Airbags (driver/passenger, driver/passenger/rear seat, side impact, etc.)
- Automatic seat belts
- Anti-theft device (active or passive)
- Daytime running lights
- Multi-vehicle discount (if you have more than one vehicle on the policy).
- You can receive discounts if you combine your home and auto with the same carrier.
- Good student discount.
- Good driver discounts.
- Consider raising your collision and comprehensive deductibles if your vehicles are older.
- Customer loyalty- if you stay with a company for a period of time, you can receive discounts each year.
- Maintain good credit. Credit scores have an impact on your premiums.
- Drive safely and don’t get tickets.
- Consider insurance when making your car purchase. Some vehicles are more expensive to insure.
As your independent agent, McCormick Insurance Solutions is here to help you find the best possible combination of price and coverage on auto insurance in San Diego.